“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
God is so good!
I have seen and heard of so many amazing things in these past couple weeks. Healing, redemption, restoration, grace! He is a good, good Daddy.
Have you ever taken time to sit and write down who God is to you? It sounds simple enough, right? When I first thought about it, I didn’t think I needed to write down anything. I could just sit on reflect on who He is. That always proves to be a good time also, but when I started writing, my hand was moving so fast, and I had pages and pages full before I knew it. When I looked back over what I had written, I was overwhelmed. I was filled with thankfulness for who He is.
I am thankful to serve a God who provides, comforts, redeems, challenges, protects, delivers, purifies, restores, heals, and who is my friend, father, hope, and strength. The list is never-ending. Unfortunately, my vocabulary is.
Recent specific praise reports:
- I saw last week that I have family, not just community, but family who cares about me here.
- My moped has had some problems, and two different people have worked on it for free for me!
- The campus has begun construction on a new building that will be partially used for all different departments involved with some sort of media, including photogenX. We are going to have an amazing new office. Most of the funds for this huge project have been donated and we are stoked here on campus!
- I had a meeting about my trip to Nigeria, and everything I have a passion for seems to fit right in with the needs there, I am so excited for this opportunity!
- Please continue to pray for finances for the outreaches I have planned for the year
- Please join me in prayer for new camera equipment (lenses specifically, but a new body would be nice!) Photography is a big part of our ministry
- Please pray for our team working on the Voice for the Voiceless website, it’s getting near the end, and we keep running into small roadblocks
- Please pray for the current Voice for the Voiceless DTS as the students are still raising money to leave for outreach in less than a month! There are 3 teams going to Central America, West Africa, and India & Kyrgyzstan.
Thank you for your prayer support, and let’s continue to praise Jesus together for all the good things He does!